Easy Icebreaker Questions
- What do you like best about your community?
- What one local activity or attraction would you recommend as a “must-do” for a visitor to your town?
- What is something new you’ve learned in the last two days?
- What is the last book you read?
- What were you listening to on the way to this meeting?
- If you had a time machine, would you use it to visit the past or the future? Why?
- What is an activity from your childhood that you still enjoy doing today?
- If you were going on a trip, would you rather travel by: automobile, bus, train, airplane, sailboat, cruise ship, or other?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is the most unusual food you’ve eaten?
- What is the best movie of all time?
Excellent resources for personal and team development:
Additional icebreaker resources: