In this hands-on problem-solving workshop you will learn and practice techniques for generating innovative and forward-thinking alternatives that can be applied to real-world issues! These methods are applicable for: solving a problem, planning, making decisions, creating new products or processes, and more!
Learn how to:
- Identify and address underlying root causes, not just surface-level symptoms
- Generate many possible innovative solutions
- Apply at least four different ideation techniques in problem-solving activities
- Practice generating ideas individually and as part of a group
- Evaluate alternatives to select the best option
- Plan how the ideas generated in activities can be applied in real-world settings
You will have the opportunity to share an issue you are currently facing. Themes will be selected for the activities based on these actual issues.
Examples of themes addressed in previous workshops include:
- change management
- streamlining processes
- setting goals
- marketing products or services
- staff development
- employee engagement
- improving communication
- time management
What people are saying about this workshop:
Super cool and useful/directly applicable. I loved how much DOING was in this workshop.
Great ideas, activities, very thought provoking! Can easily apply what I learned!
Will absolutely incorporate these tactics into our work. Loved your session!
I really felt that this was a helpful workshop for my future. Thank you for the ideas on how to generate ideas!